Online Ordering System for Restaurants
You probably know the importance of enabling your clients to buy from you fast and easy from the palm of their hands.
Here are some data regarding online ordering for restaurants:
- 60% of U.S. consumers order delivery or takeout once a week.
- 34% of consumers spend at least $50 per order when ordering food online.
- Digital ordering and delivery have grown 300% faster than dine-in traffic since 2014.
- 60% of restaurant operators say that offering delivery has generated incremental sales.
- Customers who place an online order with a restaurant will visit that restaurant 67% more frequently than those who don’t.
This system allows your customers to order online from you easily and get a live response on when their order will be ready to pickup or if you have a delivery team you can tell them when it will be delivered.
In UberEats, Grubhub, Doordash, and various other ordering systems your restaurant loses upto 50% of the sales online which if you have high volume of online sales, could actually make you lose money.
With our ordering system you DON’T PAY COMMISSION or a large monthly fee. You have the option of being on a FREE subscription and only accept cash for the online orders, OR pay $30 per month to charge credit cards online. (Price per location)
We integrate this system to your website and facebook page for a cost of $200+ based on the size of your menu.
COVID-19 Releaf Deal
You probably know more than ever the need of your business being active online. We want to help you have a stronger presence on the web and grow your business so we are offering you 20% off all our packages for a limited time.
TO get a quote, fill out the form bellow:
How to increase
your cart value?
Showcase your food in the most mouthwatering way in the photos and descriptions. Hire a professional photographer to take photos of each of your dishes as visuals play an important role in creating interest and cravings. Offer upsells that compliment the food they are ordering.
Also offering deals and having customer loyalty programs will help you earn new customers and increase the amount of returning customers.